Recent content by Bluebeard

  1. B

    Big East Media Day

    That St Peter’s team was full of 3 & 4 year players who worked together with Holloway every one. That ended as soon as he landed at Seton Hall with the NIL and transfers with no penalty.
  2. B

    Is one game enough?

    What about the longhorn DE who after sacking the Tennessee QB pretended to piss on the field. He played the entire game and had 5 sacks.
  3. B

    Ledger canned Pete Genovese

    I saw this coming the early 2000s. To be surprised in 2026? Not sure who wanted to be a blacksmith in the 1920s, but that was a bad choice too.
  4. B

    Welcome to Seton Hall Javion Tyndale!

    Great news! He said for the 27 season, but I assume he meant when he shows up in South Orange next Sept.
  5. B

    2026-7 Men's Basketball Roster

    Thanks Dan!
  6. B

    2026-7 Men's Basketball Roster

    Since the Seton Hall official website still lists last year team and nothing about this year, can someone put together the list of players who signed, and which are actually on campus and ready to play this year? I know the transfer from RU won't be playing and I believe the guy who had some pro...
  7. B

    Top 50 high school guard dunks.

    Top high school guard dunks. Lots of familiar names. Including a current Pirate.
  8. B

    Gonzo is back coaching in college!

    It's not a man purse, it's a satchel
  9. B

    Hines making more than LeBron?

    James playing for $4,000,000. I’m sure some NCAA players are making more than that next year.
  10. B

    Here's your TBT roster

    Ant Nelson playing great. I wish he stayed all 4 years.
  11. B

    Meet the team

    As Jose Alvarado that question.
  12. B

    Meet the team

    Glad he kept his commitment to Sha and Seton Hall, and I believe as a true freshman will surprise many.
  13. B

    World Cup

    Jaquan Sanders. Who else thinks Jaquan Sanders looks like Weston McKennie
  14. B

    Sandro gets his Big contract

    I remember him going coast to coast I was very impressed with our freshman big after a defensive rebound and going coast to coast. Another example of a top 200 player over exceeding through hard work and a great work ethic.
  15. B

    ABCD Camp

    First time there in 1995 I was wondering how to get the "program" not knowing it was a coach's book only they could get. I kept asking out loud who certain players were and the guy next to tells me some names and I asked him who he was and he says John Griffin, head coach at the time at St...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum on Deion Sanders at Colorado: 'It's over'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Bowl Projections: CBS Sports releases latest predictions ahead of Week 6