Recent content by BlueBallzz

  1. B

    Great win but qb has to improve

    28/41 272 yards passing, 3 TDs and zero interceptions, I’ll take that!
  2. B

    Football is 4-1

    W is a W he’ll yeahhhh
  3. B

    Football Boom

    BOOM!!!
  4. B

    I’ll say it…NO DEDICATED FOOTBALL BOARD SUCKS

    Thanks for this, FINALLY back to the old way with a football and general discussion board.
  5. B

    Possible CC Return to Kentucky

    He can’t do that, everyone has invested a lot of time ripping on him.
  6. B

    Pre Game Issue vs UofL Via Pope + Documentary Info

    Between the three leaving to the portal and Oweh, Aberdeen and JQ, there’s six “blocks” that won’t be back, and it’s probably not over. They still need depth and role players. It’s just a whole new area of basketball now though that I don’t really care for. on the documentary, there was a guy...
  7. B

    Pre Game Issue vs UofL Via Pope + Documentary Info

    That’s what I thought too, what building blocks, he’s losing most of the team.
  8. B

    Adopt-A-Team

    My wife is a Texas and Houston alumn, my daughter goes to Texas A&M and my son will be going to Arkansas. I’m pretty well spread out in the SEC lol.
  9. B

    Kentucky played Florida closer than any one in 6 weeks

    And If a frog had wings it wouldnt bump its *** when it hopped.
  10. B

    Indiana FB cheating

    If you ain’t cheatin you ain’t tryin, shake n bake!
  11. B

    Randall Cobb and Tayshaun Prince named to Kentucky Sports Hall of Fame

    sometimes I still watch this for no other reason but pure enjoyment. That last three, just incredible!
  12. B

    Testing

    Test
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade