Recent content by Blue832

  1. B

    Pope converted a HATER

    I done the same thing brother! Didn't really like the Cal hire in the very beginning. I just couldn't get into it. Glad Pope is here. I was glad when announced that he was coming to be our coach. I hope that they get the mentality of "we will play any body and where, any time that Ricky P had...
  2. B

    Pope recruiting

    I'm not so sure about that. Pope has shown he is very competitive! It certainly shows up in recruiting as well! It may already be back.
  3. B

    Jamie Vinson on a visit

    I think that Coach Pope knows what he likes in a big man. If he wants him cool. He knows why and what he sees in the young man.
  4. B

    Interesting Jaxson Robinson quote on Pope

    Nah, I took it as Coach Pope might be Jaxsons coach again.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set