Recent content by Blue Jesus

  1. Blue Jesus

    Great win but qb has to improve

    I thought Minchey played a great game. We struggled to run early in the game and the staff basically switched to an air attack which unlocked our offense. And unsurprisingly the running game showed some life after the defense started playing to defend the pass.
  2. Blue Jesus

    SEC Meeting Thursday to Vote to Kick out LSU

    Tough position for the SEC, if they do nothing and LSU adds pro players everyone else will want to follow suit. If they attempt to punish LSU and even boot them from the league, and lose the lawsuit, seems like it's open season on pro players (and who knows what else). But if they win and go so...
  3. Blue Jesus

    Calling J Batt, hello? Are you alive?

    Just found out the J in J Batt is short for Jmitchbarnhart?? Does that worry anyone else?
  4. Blue Jesus

    I like the look of these stats (nationally)

    I definitely assumed Moreno was the third with Mitchel and Momcilovic. He could reasonably be the best player on the team next year.
  5. Blue Jesus

    Did the Blind Rodent find a peanut? (I agree on something with Jeff Goodman...)

    I assume the idea is Kentucky is never without Wilkins or Zoom on the court. Which means your lineup, even if they both start, will get some run. If it performs well enough Pope will run that lineup more often. I think the amount of depth we have is ultimately probably a good thing, but I do...
  6. Blue Jesus

    Kohler to BYU

    I think about that with every guy we miss, at least we probably annoyed someone at the other school and made them shell out, lol.
  7. Blue Jesus

    BBN's Choice: Mitchell or Kohler

    Funny how often Pope seems to be up against BYU in recruiting these days, I'm guessing he didn't expect that when he took the job. I'm not voting because... I just want to get one of them. Definitely not going to complain about either guy.
  8. Blue Jesus

    Skyy Clark to LSU

    So that Brazilian center playing in Israel never committed to LSU? Is he playing college bball next year?
  9. Blue Jesus

    OT: OSU FB signs $17 million dollar corporate partnership

    I agree we aren’t ND or OSU but there’s a lot of space between $4m and $17m
  10. Blue Jesus

    OT: OSU FB signs $17 million dollar corporate partnership

    Mich St signed a 10-year, $40m deal while Batt was AD there, which, seeing what OSU and Notre Dame got, looks like a pretty good deal for the sponsor and bad deal for MSU. Hopefully Batt can get us something better now that the market has been reset.
  11. Blue Jesus

    Summer Exhibitions?

    Why not allow them? It makes more sense than annual international trips. I would prefer to see a series of games against smaller KY schools played in gyms around the state than games against teams from the Bahamas pro league, etc. Pope has talked about wanting a 40 games regular season, but it...
  12. Blue Jesus

    FB: PAT BIONDO, FOOTBALL GENERAL MANAGER, RESIGNS EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY

    Interesting, hope he and his family are okay. Seems like a big blow to the program. I don't suppose a GM departing this late in the offseason will cause any players to leave...
  13. Blue Jesus

    North Carolina places general manager for the football team on paid administrative leave

    No relation to Vince Lombardi, though I'm sure he doesn't mind peopling assuming the connection
  14. Blue Jesus

    UK-UL Alumni Game

    I’m on the edge of my seat lol, come on Cats
  15. Blue Jesus

    UK-UL Alumni Game

    Can someone post a score update? Don’t know where to find it…
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida