Recent content by Bloodtypeblue

  1. B

    Why I’m Actively Rooting Against The SEC

    I will never understand the "root for your league" mentality. I spend the entire year rooting against all SEC teams except Kentucky. Why in the world would I root for them in the Tournament?
  2. B

    I am just now getting started enjoying the Cal implosion

    Pin this. I have never agreed more with a post on here. Pure Gold OP
  3. B

    Most hated Gator

    Walsh would be my answer if not for Noah. It really is Noah by a country mile. My hatred for him approached catastrophic levels.
  4. B

    Mark pope meets john wall

    Love this. Wall is awesome. Not only my favorite "Cal Cat", but he's among my all time favorite Cats...and that's something I don't say lightly being a 48 year old born and bred UK fan.
  5. B

    Pitino gets another

    Happy for Rick. Hope he writes that NIL check to UK soon....regardless, Pope is still going to get a couple studs.
  6. B

    We'll See

    Let me see...we have 1 title from Cal. Even though we have about 30 dudes in the league since he got here. If he could coach, we would have a minimum of 5 titles. So how about we see what Pope can do...since he can coach and win with FAR less talent. Just sayin
  7. B

    Amari Williams?

    No truer words have been spoken. TIRED of winning pre-season banners.
  8. B

    Adults Rebuilding the Program!!!!

    Great post OP. My thoughts exactly.
  9. B

    The excitement is back

    Well said!
  10. B

    The excitement is back

    What's this talk of offense? We've had that. But combine that with...a coach and defense?
  11. B

    Past recruitments

    Wiggins and Shabazz
  12. B

    The excitement is back

    Love this post. Couldn't agree more. Great take!
  13. B

    The excitement is back

    Cats Pause. So many memories of that. I still have a dozen or so around here somewhere. Coaching and kids who want to play for the name on the front of the jersey...I feel like I am in the twilight zone.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Michigan TE Zack Marshall apologizes for 'inappropriate comments' made after team's loss to Minnesota
  5. 05 On3 Football Shane Beamer reveals Dylan Stewart returned to practice, status undetermined for South Carolina vs. Florida