Recent content by BloodRound

  1. B

    2026-27 Roster/Lineup Discussion (Portal opens 4/1)

    One could argue the Soldano win over the F&M kid was better, but I see he's graduated now. So I do see the ranking logic, even if it doesn't sit well with me.
  2. B

    2026-27 Roster/Lineup Discussion (Portal opens 4/1)

    SCW being ranked 8th while Soldano is ranked 11th is just a hilarious smack in the face to the latter. He took their match last year and had a better run at NCAA's. Oh well.
  3. B

    Wrestling 2027 Rumson-Fair Haven star Sonny Amato commits to Rutgers Wrestling

    Yes. And I'd be willing to wager that Nini has not been on the same upward trajectory that Amato has since.
  4. B

    Recruiting

    What's his projected college weight? Feels like Ohio State would have his range of classes covered for a little while longer.
  5. B

    OT: Rider Wrestling

    Man, didn't realize Rider was down this bad currently. Shame, as they really are one of those small programs that gets so much out of their wrestlers.
  6. B

    2026-27 Wrestling Schedule

    Individual matchups that Ryan listed out below intrigue me the most. The stretch of 149 - 197 particularly is what I would like to see as a litmus test for some of our guys. I know Ferrari has a reputation for keeping it close, but he has shown he can also put up points against lesser guys...
  7. B

    Rutgers wrestling: Anthony Knox news and which standout is changing weights?

    Understanding the hesitation to rank B. Harer any higher... Top recruits burning out @ RU is a common trend we have had for a while now. Got hope in things turning out well for him though. As others have pointed out, you don't win that much in PA by being a slouch. Hopeful for P'Nut to...
  8. B

    2026-27 Wrestling Schedule

    I am very intrigued by the Iowa match more than anything.
  9. B

    Wrestling Coaching Carousel & Rumors

    The way he wrestled made me think he never wanted to leave Nebraska, but Minto going up forced it.
  10. B

    Recruiting

    Yeah, didn't he get manhandled pretty badly at the Beast this past year? And it wasn't even by Bassett, iirc.
  11. B

    The Mount(s) Rushmore of NCAA Wrestling

    Angle's household name isn't established without WWE, so it's hard for this point to stand.
  12. B

    2026-27 Roster/Lineup Discussion (Portal opens 4/1)

    Richie Lewis defending him might be the least shocking part of this entire sentence.
  13. B

    2026-27 Roster/Lineup Discussion (Portal opens 4/1)

    I think the Bassett and Knox could be resolved if a drunk Mytych came back and gave his thoughts.
  14. B

    2026-27 Roster/Lineup Discussion (Portal opens 4/1)

    I for one encourage Mytych to continue drunk posting on this forum. Gives us some good, off-season content to sink into.
  15. B

    2026-27 Roster/Lineup Discussion (Portal opens 4/1)

    Oh, it's just rumors from the room? I was thinking this happened when Dunnigan was at Penn. I just have not seen Nini in action beyond getting tech'd by SVN
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 OT Maui Tonata talks Arizona State visit; has Bama on deck, locks in two more game-day trips
  5. 05 On3 Football Keelon Russell downplays Heisman Trophy hype after outdueling Kamario Taylor