Recent content by BlkNGld71

  1. B

    NCAA BRACKET SHOW THREAD

    Be careful. We actually beat Seton Hall (by 16), Minny and...wait for it...Rutgers on your home court. Just sayin'. All joking aside, I feel terrible for you guys. I think you got robbed. If it's any consolation, I have zero confidence we make it out of the first round. Playing Auburn, led by...
  2. B

    Delware Bowl Saturday - Rutgers vs. Maryland

    Just a Hawkeye passing through... Fwiw, I think an RU-Maryland rivalry has great potential. An obvious trophy game imo.: play off of the NY-DC link to 9/11. Create a trophy that somehow memorializes the heroics of the first responders and others. Easy to explain and easy to play hard for. The...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football hot seat check after Week 6: Pressure mounts on Mike Norvell, Mike Locksley
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
  4. 04 On3 Football Shane Beamer outlined vision to stun the Swamp well ahead of time and South Carolina executed
  5. 05 On3 Football Big Ten admits officiating error during UCLA vs. Oregon on two-point conversion