Recent content by Blitz8RU

  1. Blitz8RU

    Schiano Men GITT

    Agreed. Without Schiano I don't have much reason to root for Rutgers anymore. Already the players are paid to play so cfb already lost that student athlete vibe. with Schiano gone the whole team would just be a bunch of mercenaries coached by another mercenary. I wouldn't have much of a...
  2. Blitz8RU

    0 - 3 start after six years of "rebuilding" the team

    Every year is a rebuild if every year players can be bought and sold. The good ones will leave making the rich richer and the poor poorer.
  3. Blitz8RU

    Greg Schiano Deserves an Extension

    Let's extend him another 15yrs. He can be the Rutgers Joe Pa. He'll be 75 at the end of that. Ultimately it's in the Jimmies and Joes not the Xs and Os. Until we can buy a team for 20M a year we aren't gonna do much. Such is paid football. And it's why I don't watch much CFB any longer...
  4. Blitz8RU

    Is there no more chat on this site

    I kind of lost my passion for Rutgers sports after NIL. It basically killed my interest. I don't really even watch the games anymore whereas before I wouldn't miss a single one. I now just check the scores once in a while if I remember to.
  5. Blitz8RU

    OT: RIP Malcolm Jamal Warner

    Bill Cosby outlived him. Sad... Im gonna miss Theo... 😢
  6. Blitz8RU

    OT: Air India 171 Interim Report Released

    the faa was also brought in on the case if more such planes fall from the sky with the same boeing model, we'll know one way or another
  7. Blitz8RU

    OT: Air India 171 Interim Report Released

    there is no confirmation that the were manually moved to cutoff. that is speculation and awfully convenient for boeing and big money. the switches were recorded to have been set to cutoff within 1 second of each other. And normal manual operation usually takes 3 seconds or so making it a...
  8. Blitz8RU

    OT: Air India 171 Interim Report Released

    it could still be a software glitch. there isnt anything stopping the system to think the switches are cutoff when they aren't (false postive) if there is a fault in the hardware or software along with way, no way to really know without a cctv camera in the cockpit
  9. Blitz8RU

    The check in thread: if you've made it over from the old iteration

    Finally I got in to post. Before it was asking me to pay $1 to post in the last few weeks ($1 for a week and then $119 for the year) and all posts were premium. Now the free board looks like it's actually free again... Also I changed my name back to what it was from 2006-2012 before John...
  10. Blitz8RU

    Dazed And Confused

    Dazed And Confused
  11. Blitz8RU

    UPDATE - On3 will be bringing over all historical posts!

    hahaha 🤣 some of you need to get a life and worry about more important things, than your... posting history... 🙄 It's really not a big deal.
  12. Blitz8RU

    OT: Job market

    chatgpt is great for this. Submit resume and your cv and watch it work its resume magik. You can churn out solid customized resumes and cover letters in about 10-15min of iteration per job posting.
  13. Blitz8RU

    RIP graystork

    RIP graystork. I interacted with him quite a lot on the scout board 10-15yrs ago. He was an interesting guy.
  14. Blitz8RU

    OT: Belichek to

    College teams becoming NFL teams... this is the beginning When are the salary caps coming in as well as the college football draft?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set