Recent content by bleedblueforever09

  1. B

    More PJ Mania

    I agree PJ is in great spirits, he will play. I see Cal being careful to begin the game. Maybe a few minute spurts. I like our chances with PJ a full go! Let’s do this BBN!!
  2. B

    SECT attendance this year?

    I think BBN will show up again this year. This team needs the fans to get behind them, more so this year than any other year. I think this team is a very good neutral site team
  3. B

    SEC Tournament Roll Call

    I live just outside of Nashville and will be there, this is my 3rd Year in a row! We found our tickets on a ticket site. We paid about $75 over face for the entire book! It's always great to be with the BBN!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football USC WR Terrell Anderson set to undergo season-ending surgery
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting USC commit Danny Lang forced to sit out rest of season with knee injury