Recent content by BleedBlue747

  1. BleedBlue747

    BB: Jamal Crawford Officially

    I did not really care, but he did have to wait so long to say "I'm busy...."
  2. BleedBlue747

    Mitch Barnhart Settlement Agreement

    I predict an investigation..Not NCAA or anything but the state will ask why...
  3. BleedBlue747

    Dusty May to the NBA

    Pope to UM?
  4. BleedBlue747

    Dusty May to the NBA

    Is there any room?
  5. BleedBlue747

    Sorsby Eligible

    Big win for degenerate college gamblers..
  6. BleedBlue747

    Sorsby Eligible

    Sorsby still owes U of Cincinnati a million. I heard he wanted to go double or nothing on a coin flip...
  7. BleedBlue747

    What I am most looking forward to this season: Just being relevant again and being respected on the national stage again.

    Hope so, but we are expected to finish 5th or 6th in the 2nd or 3rd best conference..
  8. BleedBlue747

    It's a POLL

    Will this team live & die by the 3?
  9. BleedBlue747

    My Concerns With Milan in the SEC

    The Big12 is BY FAR the most physical basketball conference.. look it up.. Not sure if SEC would even be top 5 due to the Big East .. From AI Big 12 is widely recognized as the most physical and bruising college basketball conference. Known for its aggressive defensive schemes, suffocating play...
  10. BleedBlue747

    Now will people get off Pope's *** and support this team

    They will not unless he win's a Natty. Then back on his A the next in conference or home loss. That is a coach's life..
  11. BleedBlue747

    Milan to UK?

    Wherever he goes he will say "it was never about the money"...
  12. BleedBlue747

    Milan to UK?

    I have said this before, but I think your correct. I don't think JMI is inherently bad, BUT when your a college recruit and your already nervous your being scammed JMI adds an added layer of "rules". Other schools don't have this.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Ohio State vs. Iowa: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  3. 03 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  4. 04 On3 Football Jeremiah Smith sets Ohio State career receiving touchdown record vs. Iowa
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN's College GameDay headed for Tuscaloosa for Georgia-Alabama in Week 6