Recent content by BLEEDBLUE444

  1. B

    Is Whitney ok?

    We need his potential unlocked bad!
  2. B

    What I don’t understand

    Also another thought is with our size and athleticism, surely we will get some offensive rebounds off of 3’s...Our opponents sure seem to get them off 3’s
  3. B

    What I don’t understand

    I’m more worried about the volume than the % to be honest. I think if we shoot more we make more.
  4. B

    What I don’t understand

    I don’t want to go crazy, but attempting as many as the other team makes is not gonna cut it against teams better than UVU
  5. B

    What I don’t understand

    I’m trying to stay relaxed as well, but I’m alarmed at the pace and amount of 3’s we do not take... I think we need to open it up a little bit at some point
  6. B

    What I don’t understand

    I mean damn we are just simply going to lose conference games shooting like this, we have to figure something out...
  7. B

    What I don’t understand

    Press when we get healthy is a good Idea actually! Maybe that could finally get us some energy going and translate that to other facets of the game and help us get into a groove with some easier baskets
  8. B

    Looking for Video

    Ha this place never changes, no one even knows my reasoning for the video request. I also never said they were doing anything wrong by celebrating, just stated it was classless, which it was. Anyhow, if anyone does find the video, I could use it, thanks!
  9. B

    Looking for Video

    Anyone?
  10. B

    Looking for Video

  11. B

    NBA GM Draft RD12

    Hey guys sorry for not being active on here! I had some crazy stuff come up at work and I wouldn’t be able to participate on time anyway! Just bad timing with the work stuff but best of luck to everyone on the draft! I will be watching when I can, and I plan on voting as well! Hope to...
  12. B

    Time for the NBA Rupp'sRafters GM Draft once again

    When is this supposed to tentatively begin?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Central Oklahoma coach Adam Dorrel resigns after confrontation with officials following loss
  5. 05 On3 Football Jon Sumrall calls South Carolina 'the best talent team' Florida will have played this year ahead of game