Recent content by Blazablickits

  1. B

    ESPN Hemorrhaging Subscribers at an Alarming Rate

    Doesn't help when they post pro-liberal drivel/politics, when many of us go to sites like that hoping we don't have to deal with political BS.
  2. B

    I heard we may get Bolden after all

    I prefer Falcor the date-raper. Don't think it's real? Search "Falcor gone wild" on YouTube and then enjoy.
  3. B

    I heard we may get Bolden after all

    I do appreciate the Russ reference lol good stuff. Yes, there's about 5 people over at the Duke board that really set a fine example for the mythical "tool" Duke fans.
  4. B

    KU Has Reached Out To Marcus Lee

    Lol well played
  5. B

    I heard we may get Bolden after all

    Whatever you do, don't listen to the posse of arse-clowns at the Duke board (and yes I'm a Duke fan). That being said, there's almost zero chance this is happening. Bolden made his choice, just he needs to back it up.
  6. B

    Food

    Chicken parm and I'm set. Now, you need fuel for farting, eat an Atkins bar. Those things will fuel you for days.
  7. B

    KY underachievers

    I really loathe Cal but this is very far-fetched!!
  8. B

    Duke to host MSU on the ACC/Big10 challenge

    Izzo in Cameron, I like it
  9. B

    Prayers for Anthony Boone

    Speedy recovery man!!!
  10. B

    OT: What is the best Trophy in sports.

    Intercontinental?
  11. B

    OT: What is the best Trophy in sports.

    Where's Brutus the Barber Beefcake when you need him?
  12. B

    Duke Class is

    I agree gotta go - not sure many teams would have beaten Zona that night. When Williams drained that 3 before the half with Kelly in his face, I had a feeling Duke was doomed for the evening.
  13. B

    Duke Class is

    You have serious, serious issues. Weren't you the guy who pretends to be a gun "expert"? That alone with your message board instability is a scary thing. Like other readers have said, it's best to ignore you. Noted and done.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: President Donald Trump still plans to attend Georgia-Alabama game despite Tropical Storm Isaias
  5. 05 On3 Football 2026 ACC Championship Polymarket odds updated after Week 5