Recent content by BlasterCat0512

  1. B

    Official Kentucky vs. Alabama Game Thread

    Maybe cal should worry less about being a social justice warrior and more about actually coaching basketball.
  2. B

    More Uhhhh Oooh For Loserville!!!!

    I hope. [laughing]
  3. B

    Congrats to UL

    It’s like a vacuum chamber over there. If not for UK, they would have nothing to talk about. I’m banned till 2023. [laughing][laughing]
  4. B

    Two Page Thread On UL Board.

    I really think that that Sweet Sixteen game made them all lose their minds. They talked that entire week leading up to the game about how Rick had never lost a Sweet Sixteen in his career. [roll][roll][roll]
  5. B

    Two Page Thread On UL Board.

    [cheers] Can I like this post twice? [cheers] Damn, no wonder those idiots over there have completely lost their minds. They’ve been owned for the last decade. [banana][banana][banana]
  6. B

    Nwora POY. I Cannot Stop Laughing

    They were slamming UK in a thread and I just asked them if they all got together and broke out the Betamax machines to relive the glory days of their last title...in 1986[banana][banana][banana]
  7. B

    Nwora POY. I Cannot Stop Laughing

    Lol! Don’t feel bad. I got banned on there till February of 2024. [laughing][laughing][cheers][laughing][laughing]
  8. B

    UK vs SC thoughts

    Burn in hell, troll. [banana][banana][banana][banana]:flush:
  9. B

    Mack interview......

    Much like your prediction of Jaden McDaniels to UK and all of your daily posts. [banana][banana][banana][banana]:flush:
  10. B

    MERRY CHRISTmas

    Just reason #73 why you’re the biggest jackass on this board. [banana][banana]:flush:
  11. B

    Favorite moments from the Kentucky - Louisville rivalry.

    This x1000[banana][banana][banana]
  12. B

    MERRY CHRISTmas

    This is what I say to about 99% of your posts. Anyway, Merry CHRISTmas :)
  13. B

    Had a NIT feel to it

    Yeah, but you said Jaden McDaniel was coming here too though. So...:flush:
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set