Recent content by BlairP

  1. B

    Concert Goers

    One of my daughter's friends played The Caverns and said it was awesome. It is now on my list of venues to see a show.
  2. B

    Concert Goers

    Iron Maiden and Megadeth was a great show! My son had a blast in the pouring rain. Next up: Zac Brown Band. 2027 has already started! We now have sandbar tickets for Kenny Chesney and Eric Church. Shooting for Metallica tickets for my son's (14-year-old) birthday.
  3. B

    Concert Goers

    My cousin lives in Wilmington and raves about Greenfield Lake. Sadly, I have not made it to a show there yet, but it is on the list.
  4. B

    Kids college visits non unc

    CofC is a great school. My brother transferred there after giving up on basketball at Methodist. It is an expensive place to live, but a great town for college life.
  5. B

    Pro Rasslin

    I have not watched WWE in weeks. However, I gave AAA a go last night for the first time, and it was pretty entertaining.
  6. B

    Concert Goers

    I saw him years ago. He is an entertainer for sure.
  7. B

    Concert Goers

    That is a heck of a story! The first time I saw them was years ago in the Thomas Wolfe Auditorium in Asheville, NC. I weaseled my way up to the front row.
  8. B

    Concert Goers

    I was hoping to see you pop up on the thread because I remember you posting on the old site for concerts. Completely jealous of Church at Red Rocks. We just saw him again in Greensboro in March, and he put on a heck of a performance. Red Rocks is still on my bucket list. Enjoy!
  9. B

    Concert Goers

    Live Nation randomly granted me four free tickets to the Black Crowes concert last Sunday. I was pumped to see them again, and Whiskey Myers. Unfortunately, Raleigh had a power outage mid-set for Whiskey Myers, delaying the concert for an hour. They came back for a couple of songs, and the...
  10. B

    Concert Goers

    I listen to all types of good music. Also, my brother has an in with the band. Great dudes!
  11. B

    Concert Goers

    American Aquarium in Raleigh is on my list for the future.
  12. B

    Concert Goers

    Billy Strings is awesome!
  13. B

    Concert Goers

    I saw Maiden two years ago, and sadly, it was not great. They played a lot more obscure stuff instead of the hits. The setlists for this tour so far look awesome. I am actually taking my 13-year-old son to this one, so it will be fun to see him experience Maiden.
  14. B

    Concert Goers

    What concerts do you all have on tap? It is a slow year for us so far. AC/DC in July, Iron Maiden and Megadeth in September, and Zac Brown Band in October.
  15. B

    Pro Rasslin

    Agree completely about AEW. FTR are a prime example of throwback 80’s wrestling.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 Football How a 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Calling my shot: Predictions for Arizona State, LSU, Oklahoma, SMU, Texas A&M, Texas Tech for elite 2028 recruits