Recent content by Blacknight36

  1. B

    Football officials - CPS

    Welcome to Chicago. Feel for the contractors still not being paid for their work on the Obama Library.
  2. B

    McCarthy (Naz) Traded to Giants

    By buddy that owns a suite in MetLife Stadium and does a lot of work for the Giants is NOT HAPPY with this news.
  3. B

    High Schools doing any stadium or facility renovations?

    I believe Waubonsie Valley and Neuqua Valley are (finally) getting field turf this summer.
  4. B

    Q of the Week: Best High School Stadiums in Illinois

    I set foot in Rocky Stadium at Rock Island HS last night for the first time. What an awesome layout. I wish more Illinois high school stadiums were like that. Kind of like a mini-college stadium.
  5. B

    Q of the Week: Best High School Stadiums in Illinois

    This 100%. (re: Lane) The locker room experience is one of the most disgusting things I've ever experienced. Weird liquids and smells abound. Literal planks on the floor so you can traverse the room without stepping in unknown fluids. LOL
  6. B

    NFHS Rule Changes

    I had been thinking about starting a thread on this topic. If everyone saw the rule there would be more complaining that the Illinois interpretation should be changed.
  7. B

    Bears

    etc = Fox, Jauron, Armstrong, Pardee, Gibron. Quite the stellar cast. Just by dumb luck the McCaskey's are bound to get it right at some point.
  8. B

    Bears

    Cowboys have hired Eberflus as their DC.
  9. B

    Notre Dame

    OSU by far the best team and deserve to be champs. ANY other year in history and they wouldn’t be.
  10. B

    Notre Dame

    They only need 6 field goals to win it.
  11. B

    Notre Dame

    I AM LOVING THIS.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.