Recent content by Bkocats

  1. Bkocats

    Rip(Yellowstone) versus Opie(Sons of Anarchy).

    Still hard to believe his Dad played Cletus on Dukes of Hazzard Btw I’m Opie all the way..he was my fav on SOA
  2. Bkocats

    Per KSR article, What county are you from?

    Oldham. Been here since 1st grade, married a native of the county and raised our family here. All of us graduated OCHS and we’re still here
  3. Bkocats

    OT - Happy Announcement!

    This is my 6th as well. And we’re just as excited for her as we were our first
  4. Bkocats

    OT - Happy Announcement!

    lol I keep trying to…
  5. Bkocats

    OT - Happy Announcement!

    My heart is filled with joy Yesterday, I became a Mawmaw again! Our newest little Wildcat was born to my son and his lovely wife at 12:45 pm. She was 6 lb 2 oz and 19.5 inches. Amelia, already nicknamed Mia, looks to have red hair just like her Daddy Her big sister Kiara is over the moon and...
  6. Bkocats

    Old timers from RR

    Oh wow that’s amazing And thank you for your service It looks pretty realistic to me but… I know you can play on PC and Xbox
  7. Bkocats

    Old timers from RR

    lol ok I asked because hubby plays it and one of the other players names is KyFossil. Had to ask And it IS I interesting if you like tanks..hubby has his set on WWII Not my thing …but he enjoys it
  8. Bkocats

    Old timers from RR

    @KYFOSSIL Random question..do you by any chance play World of Tanks?
  9. Bkocats

    Are apologies in order ?

    @preacherfan Good to see you!
  10. Bkocats

    Are apologies in order ?

    Again you and I are thinking almost exactly alike, my friend I do not find it be necessary to apologize for anything as I’m NOT sorry for feeling the way I did, based on the evidence in front of me. Until Milan committed to UK, there were legitimate concerns about the future Honestly there...
  11. Bkocats

    Jamal Crawford Potential Assistant Update 4589

    Sooooo, yeah About Crawford. Think he’s coming here? Asking for a friend
  12. Bkocats

    Pope's Daughters - Savage

    It’s not really a big deal IMO granted, it’s not something I would’ve done..but i grew up in a different era. I do think that the bigger deal is made out of it the bigger deal it will become
  13. Bkocats

    Old timers from RR

    I was on the AOL board for a long time too, along with my hubby If you remember the Grandstand chat rooms..I was a chat room host on there
  14. Bkocats

    Old timers from RR

    The aliens finally got him
  15. Bkocats

    Prediction: Milan will score 20+ per game

    I’m glad we got Milan. Needed him Now that I’ve said that; I think what he averages will be how often his teammates can make sure he’s open, and what they do if they can’t get him open. Or if he can’t create the space himself I’m seeing a lot of posts that imply he’s the team savior. I dont...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 National Title Odds: Georgia leads Polymarket odds after Week 5 of season
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC releases statement on potential hurricane that could impact Georgia-Alabama game