Recent content by biscuit.sixpack

  1. B

    What's your revised win total after today

    We beat Vandy and TN Tech. We will grab another win or 2 somewhere. I’m happy with that
  2. B

    Ole Miss & Adidas make a deal…

    Russell Athletic called. We about to rock some new uniforms
  3. B

    Valdosta State moving to FCS?

    Having a degree from Delta State, I wonder if they have the resources to move up, or join another D2 conference.
  4. B

    Field Trip

    I have taken a group students to campus today. It is absolutely stunning!
  5. B

    Baseball portal tracker

    What about the Loftin kid from Southaven?
  6. B

    OT - Covid

    Tested positive Thursday morning. Had a rough weekend, but now I'm just trying to recover. This is the third time I've had it and it wasn't as bad as the first time.
  7. B

    OT: Old timer Memphis Wrasslin fans.

    Was at the Colosseum every Monday Night
  8. B

    I just thought of something

    I want more of this https://youtu.be/hofMXThbJac
  9. B

    Does this make Carey the state's flagship med school? **

    Pardon my ignorance, but are they just fancy Chiropractors?
  10. B

    OT pardon me

    My 85 year young dad and I watched the game last night. He’s in the middle of dementia and football and certain movies are the only thing that keeps him grounded. He can’t remember if he just ate, but he knows every player. Crazy. We are watching Red October now. One of the go to’s. Sorry just...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 Sports Predictions Tennessee vs. Arkansas Polymarket odds: Opening point spread revealed, how to watch
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Who has the momentum as 4-star Darius Wabbington nears decision