Recent content by birdawg

  1. B

    Fluff Bothwell

    I heard he runs behind his pads
  2. B

    RIP Unnecessary Roughness Podcast on Barstool

    Thank you. I recorded that and sent it to a buddy and he suggested sending to BW for his podcast intro. Did the voiceover intro too.
  3. B

    What a finish for NoCar and USC .......nm

    I'm worried since balls don't fly out of Omaha like they do Athens. The bigger park helps OM if they play UGA.
  4. B

    Potential program defining series vs UGA

    Are we sure Mini-me is suspended today?
  5. B

    SEC ABS challenge tracker

    How do batters have an advantage? 30% success will get you in the HoF. I like it too, just curious what the advantages are.
  6. B

    You might as well puff your chest out with this baseball team

    Yup. And could easily do the same in football if we paid up for a proven winner.
  7. B

    OT: These weight loss drugs

    Not only are they unattractive, the fact they can't discipline themselves makes them even more disgusting. Burn more calories than you eat. That's it.
  8. B

    Poll - What was more shocking?

    Better warn the local drive-thrus
  9. B

    I guess OM Spirit Ben called Kiffin a ho

    The look on the face of the trooper on the left got me rolling. Looks like peeping Croom.
  10. B

    Dan Wolken article on Kiffin...

    When was the last time a playoff HC was offered a job mid season by in conference rival, and the HC accepted before the current season was over? Wolken is a clown. I appreciate the hit piece but he's a clown.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.