Recent content by biodawg

  1. B

    Predict the next 4...

    Umanmelien will have a career night against McVay
  2. B

    Any news on Williams?

    I am a physical therapist, but I’ve always worked in the geriatric population. I’m not super familiar with “sports rehab” time frames, so I googled it AFTER I posted like a true message board genius. Looks like it’s closer to 9 months. Unfortunately, his college career is most likely over, and I...
  3. B

    Any news on Williams?

    If it’s a torn quad tendon, that IS pretty serious. That is a long rehab for just your average person. For an athlete to return to sport, I’m not even sure. Greater than one year if I had to form a guess.
  4. B

    We’re almost a complete football team

    That was the first time I’ve actually enjoyed watching a State football game start to finish since approximately 2022… which is pathetic. I think I may have forgot what that felt like. If I may quote Robert Earl Keen, “Feels so good feeling’ good again.”
  5. B

    Speaking of caps

    Same. I’ve got a few and I love them. All of mine are the “curved performance” and I just find them hard to beat.
  6. B

    Get Smoked

    Their cover of “Trudy”(CDB) is fantastic.
  7. B

    Get Smoked

    I just saw an ad for it on fb last night. Thinking about it. I selfishly wish they would come closer to the Brandon Amphitheater, but I may have to settle for Tupelo. But I agree, they put on a great show.
  8. B

    Entergy Bill - did anyone's electric bill jump a lot this month?

    Mine went up about 19% from last month ($44), but our unit is only about a year old. I’m not sure how that factors into things. I know it was a good bit hotter these last few weeks than the 4-5 weeks before that… Entergy
  9. B

    Hang the banner!!!!

    That was my second senior year. I was sitting in the north end zone. I can remember as I was walking out of the stadium, taking off whatever maroon shirt I was wearing that day, turning it inside out, and just wearing it like that the rest of the day/night.
  10. B

    Softball general question.

    One thing I noticed yesterday, I didn’t see any Oklahoma players (there may have been one or two that I didn’t see) with an OPS less than 1.000. I’m not exactly sure how it translates to fast-pitch softball, but with baseball, I’m pretty sure anything north of like .800 is pretty doggone good.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: USA Today reveals Coaches Poll Top 25 after Week 5