Recent content by Binder74

  1. B

    Michigan benching Underwood

    I think we've become the cupcake this year.
  2. B

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    And yet last year with considerably better talent, we weren't going to be 8-4 even if Franklin wasn't fired.
  3. B

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    Maybe I'm just an optimist after watching 2 bad performances but could it also we just happened to catch 2 teams that are better than they have been historically. Wisconsin smoked Michigan State today and Northwestern played well last week as well.
  4. B

    Don’t Panic

    Wisconsin is rolling over Michigan State and Michigan is having problems with Minnesota.
  5. B

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    I don't think it's ours.
  6. B

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    As bad as Rocco is, he did give up 375 yards rushing.
  7. B

    FC/OT: CFB viewership 2026….

    That's what the beer is for.
  8. B

    FC: White Out Tix….

    Regarding #1, my tv is free unless they put the game on peacock. And if the TV dies, technology is cheaper every year.
  9. B

    FC/OT: Arkansas HC Calipari says some players make more than his staff.

    They could even use my NIL to sell stuff.
  10. B

    FC/OT: CFB viewership 2026….

    I I've heard that the bowls are trying to move the bowl games to the beginning of the season so they're not so irrelevant.
  11. B

    FC/OT: CFB viewership 2026….

    So where would B1G officials go go when they're already at the bottom?
  12. B

    Hot seat candidates (I am on a boring conference call)....

    Can usc afford to fire Riley? I thought he was owed half the national debt to come there.
  13. B

    FC/OT: CFB viewership 2026….

    I'm sure that more games on peacock will help viewership.
  14. B

    Rooting for Pitt or Virginia Tech on Friday night?

    Did you tutor him in the math required for deciding when to go for it on 4th down?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida