Recent content by BillyRay_rivals31072

  1. B

    Oklahoma the new Penn State pn our schedule

    Yawn...the same drivel I've heard for years. I'll tell you what...come back to Scoop and keep padding your post and like numbers that you love to brag about and cherish. Just as long as you don't ever post your ignorant opinions about football ever again. Not like anyone takes your posts...
  2. B

    Oklahoma the new Penn State pn our schedule

    Your typical garbage of saying all the posters you despise are somehow all the same person. Figured you would have ditched that after every mod, and even the Admin over on SoonerScoop debunked it over and over. Just more evidence of what a complete dumbass you really are. I guess now your...
  3. B

    Oklahoma the new Penn State pn our schedule

    What's unreal is you actually believe this. ******** you are about the biggest idiot I've ever come across on the internet. But hey...explain why you got your sorry *** banned over on SoonerScoop to help dry up the tears you still have for that "record setting FG kicker" you still have sand in...
  4. B

    What does OU do well?

    Oh don't get me wrong, I'm definitely concerned about this game. I guess WVU has ended up being better than I expected since I really chalked this game up as a win coming into the season. So either WVU is better than expected, or I really just didn't pay attention to what WVU had coming back...
  5. B

    What does OU do well?

    Should be a pretty tight game. I think OU getting you guys in Norman is the difference here. If OU was going to Morgantown, then I think OU would be in trouble.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Ohio State vs. Iowa: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  3. 03 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  4. 04 On3 Football Minnesota trolls Michigan, plays 'Mr. Brightside' after victory in Little Brown Jug game
  5. 05 On3 Football Lincoln Kienholz will play for Louisville vs. NC State in Week 5