Recent content by BillyJanzer184

  1. B

    Wrestling RUWrestling Heads to 2022 B1G Tournament / Match Threads

    Appreciate the love! On a positive note I’m out here in Lincoln and If you guys would like to tune into WRSU radio I’m on there commentating the rest of the Rutgers matches here at big 10
  2. B

    Wrestling RUWrestling Heads to 2022 B1G Tournament / Match Threads

    I appreciate the you all understanding, a lot of us make our way through here without ever thinking twice about what goes on in this forum. Although I’ve seen a lot of my close friends really be affected by it, and of course you could not read it but it surely turns into a black hole once you...
  3. B

    Wrestling RUWrestling Heads to 2022 B1G Tournament / Match Threads

    Hello experts, I wouldn’t usually do this because I could honestly care less about what any of you have to say but I am beyond tired of hearing about the bs you all post on this forum. I see the support from mr. Perrotti and a handful of others but other than that it seems like you guys tune in...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 National Title Odds: Georgia leads Polymarket odds after Week 4 of season
  5. 05 On3 Football Josh Pate releases updated college football ratings in pre-Week 5 JP Poll