Recent content by billCgmx_

  1. billCgmx_

    Wrestling Thread

    What do we think about this?
  2. billCgmx_

    Wrestling Thread

    I was always a NWA territory fan... Georgia, Mid Atlantic, Florida so I hated Vince. I forgot to mention that the Royal Rumble became a televised event because McMahon offered it free on cable to counter NWA's Bunkhouse Stampede PPV. Later I was a WCW fan as Mid Atlantic and Georgia pretty much...
  3. billCgmx_

    Wrestling Thread

    Owen Hart, Rick Rude and Brian Pillman died during the Monday Night Wars. Scheduled Nitros and Raws didn't get cancelled or postponed. WWE has always counter programed the competition. Remember that the first Survivor Series was aired on free TV against the NWA's Starrcade PPV. And if there...
  4. billCgmx_

    Wrestling Thread

    If WWE had purposely scheduled the event after AEW announced the tribute show then it would be different. World's Collide is on YouTube and can be viewed at any time. It's not like fans had to make a choice. Meltzer is just being his usual ******* self.
  5. billCgmx_

    Shut the WNBA down after today’s episode

    The WNBA league office won't do a thing about this. They have no balls, literally.
  6. billCgmx_

    Shut the WNBA down after today’s episode

    It's still a joke
  7. billCgmx_

    Wrestling Thread

    Here's the injury
  8. billCgmx_

    Oh NO!!!

    🤣
  9. billCgmx_

    This makes me sick...

    Was Kyle Singler invited to this little brotherhood shindig? Seems like he needs the support of the brotherhood more than anyone else these days.
  10. billCgmx_

    Wrestling Thread

    I don't have issues with the AEW promotion. their wrestlers or the owner. It's their idiotic, attention starved fans and the AEW shills that I despise. And I'm saying this as someone who hated Vince McMahon and loved WCW.
  11. billCgmx_

    Shut the WNBA down after today’s episode

    Enes should sue them to play. Will the league say this person is also ineligible? https://sports.yahoo.com/articles/dominating-french-trans-basketball-player-131808693.html
  12. billCgmx_

    Shut the WNBA down after today’s episode

    Face of the league
  13. billCgmx_

    Wrestling Thread

    LOL
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Georgia-Alabama game on track to kick off as scheduled after latest Hurricane Isaias projection
  5. 05 On3 Football College GameDay moving indoors to Alabama's Coleman Coliseum ahead of tropical storm