Recent content by Bilbo69

  1. Bilbo69

    OT: Madison data center tax fight

    The resident shill. This is not a popular product for good reason. As a result quickly becoming politically toxic as well (See the Texas data center moratorium) and the Ohio letter just released
  2. Bilbo69

    OT: Nvidia/AI/Tech Exposure

    If you are young the only move is to park in the S&P 500. If you’re on the older side I’m getting the sense a crash is coming.
  3. Bilbo69

    Is the shine already coming off ai & data centers?

    Companies aren’t building AI to increase their payrolls lol
  4. Bilbo69

    Is the shine already coming off ai & data centers?

    All respect to you but your POV is embarrassingly naive as to the nature of what companies are aiming to do with this tech
  5. Bilbo69

    Is the shine already coming off ai & data centers?

    If 10-15% of the workforce is displaced in any way then we have already hit a Great Depression level disaster. You live in a fantasy land if you think you can just funnel all those jobs into trades without flooding those markets. You’re using a lot of mental gymnastics to jump to automation...
  6. Bilbo69

    Is the shine already coming off ai & data centers?

    I mean I can do you one better and quote the founders of both OpenAI and Anthropic stating that AI will lead to massive job losses. You’re bone to pick with college grads aside. Go become a plumber or mechanic is not a great pitch for AI. No shade to plumbers and mechanics tho I know they...
  7. Bilbo69

    Is the shine already coming off ai & data centers?

    People by in large don’t want to see less jobs and wealth concentration. These college kids booing all these execs recently encapsulates the issue pretty well.
  8. Bilbo69

    Is the shine already coming off ai & data centers?

    Society rejecting AI is not Chinese propoganda. It’s just common sense. And concerning the strain on the grid I would be willing to bet people are paying the additional cost on our monthly power bills.
  9. Bilbo69

    Some of you more soccer inclined sixpackers....

    At best with a miracle run a round of 8 or semi final. If we run into a top 8 team we’re done.
  10. Bilbo69

    Is the shine already coming off ai & data centers?

    Well here I am waiting for the tech leaders to share their brilliant “plan”. What is their pitch to the rest of us whom they are trying to make redundant?
  11. Bilbo69

    Is the shine already coming off ai & data centers?

    Ignorance is thinking the current data center build out has anything to do with internet infrastructure. The internet isn’t going anywhere. AI’s role in our lives is the question that you are dodging by playing semantics.
  12. Bilbo69

    Is the shine already coming off ai & data centers?

    Hey here’s a wild thought. Maybe the tech leaders incentives aren’t aligned with the average joes. They couldn’t give a **** about what is good for you and I.
  13. Bilbo69

    Is the shine already coming off ai & data centers?

    All I know is a data center has never done one thing to make my life better. Why should the public shell out for these things? These CEOs of these mega corps are literally telling us these things are meant to put people out of work. The drain our resources. Take our tax dollars. I think my life...
  14. Bilbo69

    SpaceX going public next Friday. What say ye investors?

    Personally I’m out the PE multiple makes no sense. I bet it will pump for the first couple days though if one is brave or foolish enough to try to time it
  15. Bilbo69

    Starkville people…..

    My lady loves 7 brew. It ain’t bad
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Shane Beamer reveals Dylan Stewart returned to practice, status undetermined for South Carolina vs. Florida
  5. 05 On3 Football Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage