Recent content by Bilbo.sixpack

  1. B

    OT: What is the most famous contact on your phone..

    Robert Foster. Knew him long before he ran for office.
  2. B

    Podcast recommendations

    Wicked Game is a great political history podcast. Goes into detail of every presidential election throughout US history.
  3. B

    Ok, I'm down if you still want another.

    Ok, I'm down if you still want another.
  4. B

    Is it a redraft or keeper? If a draft, then when?

    Is it a redraft or keeper? If a draft, then when?
  5. B

    I might be interested in the fantasy baseball league. What are the details?

    I might be interested in the fantasy baseball league. What are the details?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade