Recent content by bigtex88

  1. bigtex88

    Are we still going to be able to do this? Haven’t heard anything back? Can you text me when you...

    Are we still going to be able to do this? Haven’t heard anything back? Can you text me when you get this so we can take care of? 8065431573.
  2. bigtex88

    I wanted to go ahead and get them purchased, let me know what app you need me to pay you on, ie...

    I wanted to go ahead and get them purchased, let me know what app you need me to pay you on, ie Venmo or CashApp- just need your id for either, I prefer Venmo. From there let me know how I will get them, or if you just have to transfer them to me through the ticket office. My phone number is 806...
  3. bigtex88

    I will take them! I can venmo you.

    I will take them! I can venmo you.
  4. bigtex88

    I noticed that he reposted that on another thread later in the day. Let me know if you dont get...

    I noticed that he reposted that on another thread later in the day. Let me know if you dont get them.
  5. bigtex88

    By chance did you buy those tickets in 119 from him? Curious.

    By chance did you buy those tickets in 119 from him? Curious.
  6. bigtex88

    Do you still have those tickets? I would interested in taking them off you.

    Do you still have those tickets? I would interested in taking them off you.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirby Smart raves about Keelon Russell, 'backyard' play style from Alabama QB
  5. 05 On3 Football Tennessee expected to start QB George MacIntyre at Arkansas