Recent content by bigt23

  1. bigt23

    Commercial Space in Downtown Clemson

    Just sayin Tones of Homes - please play
  2. bigt23

    Commercial Space in Downtown Clemson

    haha just got home from the game and I agree - you seem like a decent guy
  3. bigt23

    Commercial Space in Downtown Clemson

    Thank you and will do!
  4. bigt23

    Commercial Space in Downtown Clemson

    yes sir, unfortunately I think you maybe correct but I would rather pay a higher price with every business thriving as I believe in big mo for new ventures especially!
  5. bigt23

    Commercial Space in Downtown Clemson

    I hear ya - my buddy has opened several successful spots over the years and we have tossed the idea around over golf and beers for 20 years to do one together - we came up with a couple of unique concepts that are currently not in the Clemson scene. I have been pushing Clemson for selfish...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  2. 02 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma floods the Cotton Bowl with blue-chippers and flip targets for Red River Rivalry game