Recent content by BigRed1993

  1. B

    SP vs. the Mighty Purple Storm

    I' I'll look for the fella with the tiny pecker ;)
  2. B

    SP vs. the Mighty Purple Storm

    Its s It's so weird you refer to SP as WE when you do nothing to help the team in any way except buy a ticket and yell from the stands.
  3. B

    SP vs. the Mighty Purple Storm

    I'd hate to take your life savings from you. Coaches do come and go but there are plenty of things different offensively. I'd say i'm surprised you haven't seen them but that would be a lie and I try not to do that.
  4. B

    SP vs. the Mighty Purple Storm

    Essentially the same one minus the HC, OC, OL Coach and DB coach as well as most important player on defense... SC has shown they have an offense and are physical in the box. Don't be surprised when SC makes it a game.
  5. B

    SP vs. the Mighty Purple Storm

    You're delusional if you think South Point is gonna run over them like in years past. I'm a South Point fan and I can see that. Don't let your fandom cloud your already limited football knowledge
  6. B

    SP vs. the Mighty Purple Storm

    I think anybody picking Stuart Cramer to win is making a bold prediction to say the least. However, anybody who picked Cassius Clay over Sonny Liston back in the day was crazy too. A 22 year old challenging the heavyweight champion of the world? Unlike in years past this years Storm team has the...
  7. B

    South Point 16, Rocky Mount 7 - 3A State Championship

    Well Corndog I couldnt find the original post we argued on but I want to say HAHAHAHAHA YOU MORON. Earlier in the year you said Scotty shouldnt be the guy, Mickey wasnt a good coach and the season would go down as one of the worst in SP history and you couldnt have been more wrong. Like many SP...
  8. B

    Stuart Cramer on da come up

    not a good start as a new poster
  9. B

    Red Raider football

    Has there ever been a SP team that didn't get better over the years?
  10. B

    Red Raider football

    In 2014 they were 1-3. Is that because they didn't play the best players?
  11. B

    Red Raider football

    Scottie is the man for the job. If you knew anything about Mickey you would know that he plays the best players.
  12. B

    Red Raider football

    Coondog do you know anything about football? If you do I'm sure would Mickey hand the reigns over to you
  13. B

    Red Raider football

    Whats up Coondog8585, I know this post may be difficult to read for someone on a first grade reading level such as yourself however please do your best to comprehend the highlights. For you to have the audacity to doubt a coaching staff with a record as great as South Point, is ridiculous and...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Oregon coach Dana Altman reveals reason for retiring: 'I thought my energy would return'
  5. 05 On3 Basketball Dana Altman addresses his struggles in NIL era, where Oregon ranks in Big Ten spending