Recent content by bigrebone

  1. B

    LOCKED - Think this OM pitcher has something under his bill

    And I was on the grassy knoll. You're full of manure, dude. It was in the high 80s last night with typical south Louisiana humidity of probably 80-90%. What you're looking at is sweat.
  2. B

    OT & NSFW The WTF of the year.

    You forgot to use Comic Sans, or maybe they haven't copied that from nafoom yet.
  3. B

    OT & NSFW The WTF of the year.

    Exactly what I'm thinking.... Brings a new meaning to the word, "Ewwwweeee".
  4. B

    Elway- you traded Tebow- you better make damn sure Denver makes the playoffs

    It would be an achievement if Coach34 paid his debt to Nafoom and quit welshing on his bets.
  5. B

    This week on NAFOOM...

    I ordered some Ole Miss stuff for my kid online. It looks pretty good and it was cheap, too.
  6. B

    Pick one crazy upset. We'll see who ends up being right.

    Auburn over Clemson is the only one I see since, I am late for posting and Penn State has already been beaten. I'm not sure Auburn can pull it off w/out a QB, though.
  7. B

    Not feeling the Penn State sympathy, ESPN...

    I hope Ped State U goes O-12 this year, I really do.
  8. B

    Kosciusko vs Shannon

    Thanks for the update. Glad to see the Whippets win the opener, last year was awful. I was up there last weekend for my brother's birthday.
  9. B

    Ole Miss ran their program into the ground because they signed players that didn't want to go there

    Ole Miss ran their program into the ground because they signed players that didn't want to go there They didn't want to work. they just wanted to party and have a good time.
  10. B

    Tobias Manning has left the plantation.

    We had an offense last year? It never showed up.
  11. B

    Chuck Rounsaville just said ...

    Nutt obviously didn't make these guys work out and he'd be in the same spot he is now. It's going to be 3 years before we have a decent team in Oxford.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Pangos Rocky Mountain Summit: Saturday’s top performers
  2. 02 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  3. 03 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  4. 04 UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat
  5. 05 On3 Football Florida vs. South Carolina enters lightning delay at halftime