Recent content by bigpoke24

  1. bigpoke24

    Jeff, I have a buddy who contacted me about his nephew who plays high school football for OCS...

    Jeff, I have a buddy who contacted me about his nephew who plays high school football for OCS. His name is Hank Green and he plays Oline. He has already been accepted into OSU and they want to know who to contact about walking on? I figured it was Todd Bradford but with the change in coaching...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win