Recent content by BigNUFan51

  1. B

    2nd half thread

    Yea really hate to see that.
  2. B

    Awful half

    I call it like I see it. The oline is getting worked today. The defense read their press clippings
  3. B

    First-half thread for NU vs. MSU

    Not sure why anyone is surprised.
  4. B

    CBS Sports' Danny Kanell picks MSU

    I’m a divorced broke loser who was recently laid off. All I have in this world is Northwestern football. Why anyone thinks I’m a troll is beyond me.
  5. B

    NU @ MSU Prediction Thread

    Michigan State-28 Northwestern-10 Similar game as last year.
  6. B

    CBS Sports' Danny Kanell picks MSU

    To be fair he’s right. One of these games Northwestern won’t get the bounces (turnovers and penalties) and their lack of offense will expose them. You can’t go undefeated in conference play with this offense. I expect MSU to win comfortably.
  7. B

    REMEMBER IOWA

    93rd ranked offense in S&P+ vs the 109th ranked offense #1 ranked defense vs 29th ranked defense. Home field advantage for Sparty and coming off a bye. Take those points. It is going to be another slogfest.
  8. B

    REMEMBER IOWA

    Drake Anderson’s dad might remember.
  9. B

    Northwestern is better than Cincy

    Northwestern has the 93rd ranked offense per S&P+ (#1 ranked defense). Don’t blame the committee.
  10. B

    Fitz to the JETS ??? 😳

    What would Mike Greenberg think?
  11. B

    Fitz to the JETS ??? 😳

    What if the Johnsons offered him $100 mil or something ridiculous?
  12. B

    Fitz to the JETS ??? 😳

    As a Jets fan that would be a weird emotional roller coaster for me.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 ESPN shakes up Top 25 Power Rankings after Week 5 college football slate
  5. 05 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why