Recent content by BigGameJames42

  1. B

    Survivor Pool 2026 - Week 5

    If I'm going down, at least I got to go down with a Penn State loss!!! Good luck the rest of the way everyone!
  2. B

    Survivor Pool 2026 - Week 4

    Hoping I don't regret this pick, but I will take Washington Edit!!!! I realized I already took Washington! Duh!!! Switch that to Penn State
  3. B

    Survivor Pool 2026 - Week 3

    Missouri
  4. B

    Survivor Pool 2026 - Week 2

    Washington
  5. B

    Survivor Pool 2026 - Week 1

    South Florida
  6. B

    McNutt out?

    So........... is McNutt out or not? :)
  7. B

    Survivor Pool 2025 - Week 8

    Memphis
  8. B

    Survivor Pool 2025 - Week 7

    Texas A&M Fingers crossed Florida doesn't figure them out!!
  9. B

    Survivor Pool 2025 - Week 5

    Houston Just want to throw this out there since I see it has happened. You are only allowed pick a team ONCE. (Unless the rules have changed.)
  10. B

    Survivor Pool 2025 - Week 4

    Georgia Tech
  11. B

    Survivor Pool 2025 - Week 3

    Texas Tech
  12. B

    Survivor Pool 2025 - Week 2

    Make sure you wait for the Week 3 thread or your pick won't count. That was mentioned earlier in the thread. Don't want you to miss out.
  13. B

    Survivor Pool 2025 - Week 2

    "Not so fast my friend"
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum on Alabama-Georgia: The winner can start think about the College Football Playoff
  5. 05 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale