Recent content by BIGDAWG44

  1. B

    I do find it telling

    So I used the teams' current 2026 scoring/offensive and defensive numbers, plus a modest home-field adjustment for Mississippi State. Through four games, Alabama is averaging 48.0 PPG and allowing 20.3, while Mississippi State is averaging 43.0 and allowing 21.0. I ran this model 200,000 times...
  2. B

    Divinity

    Taylor connects on an opening flea flicker and we set the tone. I dreamt it lastnight.
  3. B

    Visitors mizzou

    Do we have any anybody visiting this weekend?
  4. B

    Line is now MSU -6.5

    Weather is going to be amazing for this game
  5. B

    Oh my…

    Very true. You keep Taylor here and I think everything else falls in line.
  6. B

    Oh my…

    Just looked at our depth chart and this offense only has 2 starting seniors. We will need to hit the portal hard for DL next year but returning fluff, Taylor, and 4 out of 5 OL.
  7. B

    When was the last time

    Answer my own question 25 point deficit against Auburn in 2021 second is 16 deficit against Auburn 1999
  8. B

    When was the last time

    We came back on the road by 2/3 positions? When’s the last time we did it against sec?
  9. B

    This week's uniform...

    I wish we had an off white/cream alternate uniform. I think that with maroon would look good.
  10. B

    College Gameday vs Alabama

    I wonder if hardy could pull a big celebrity for us if this were to happen?
  11. B

    SEC Shorts

    I think if we have a fun season our nil crowd wakes up.
  12. B

    Gophers feeling good in their prediction thread

    41-17 state. calling it now money is wired to Vegas
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set