Recent content by bigdawg22.sixpack

  1. B

    OT: NCAA13 freezing up bad

    Mine froze up last night while it was loading to play Arkansas. Going to return it today.
  2. B

    Where are patdog, rugb, et. al to tell us how much Cohen sucks???

    Stop trying to justify yourself. You're just making yourself look like a bigger idiot than before. Everyone on here knows that you were one of the main ones that jumped the gun and started that shitstorm a couple of months ago. I wish this board had a block button so I didnt have to read anymore...
  3. B

    FIRE COHEN!!!111!1!

    I wasn't going to be so blunt about it but yeah, I'm right there with you. We had a lot of guys on here show their *** a few games into SEC play. It would be like us starting the football season out with Alabama, LSU and Florida...losing all three in overtime and saying we should fire Mullen. I...
  4. B

    Damn...any other park in the SEC...

    Don't forget about the 2 they hit off the wall.
  5. B

    New baseball commitment ? Jacob Robson, a Canadian Jr National team member

    <span> <span id="temp-1"><span> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QJA2Otj2wfI?version=3&f=videos&app=youtube_gdata" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425" allowScriptAccess="never" ></embed> </span> </span> </span>
  6. B

    New baseball commitment ? Jacob Robson, a Canadian Jr National team member

    Just google the guy. They think he's the next big thing coming out of Canada.
  7. B

    what did you golfers think of the players ending

    Sunday was pretty intense. I would have loved to see Fowler make that putt on 18 to force Kuchar into a more pressure packed tee shot on 18. Fowler is my boy though and I was very impressed that he was in contention on Sunday. Coming off your first win on tour it can be very easy to lose focus...
  8. B

    Any Word on Pollard

    I had not seen it mentioned on here. Must have missed it. I would think, if Begley was involved, that we would have a leg up on everyone else. Who knows? I am surprise though that Pollard has not signed with anyone.
  9. B

    Any Word on Pollard

    I'm going to say Pollard to Texas and ........wait for it.......Billy Begley follows him there with a spot on their staff. From what I've been told Begley is very involved in his recruitment and this very well could be a package deal. ***Warning*** There is nothing factual about this post...
  10. B

    Any word on Hood, Rodney?**

    Do you know this for a fact or are you just speculating. It that's all it is then freaking pay up. If we don't, someone else will.
  11. B

    Sooooo....Rickie Fowler's girlfriend......

    Easy. Haha. If I knew how it post a pic I would.
  12. B

    Sooooo....Rickie Fowler's girlfriend......

    She's so much finer in real life. Not sure if I was following her or Rickie at the Master last year. So fine!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit