Recent content by BigDaddyGameCock

  1. BigDaddyGameCock

    Hey man, I just want to say I love reading all your post on the threads. I have a question for...

    Hey man, I just want to say I love reading all your post on the threads. I have a question for ya. We we do ever decide to make a change at OC what is your honest opinion about Phil Longo? His offenses are simple for players to learn and very explosive. That's if we could draw him away from UNC...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set