Recent content by BigCanuck50

  1. B

    GYERO

    Anyone else not watch the sweet 16 game this year other than Rogue and ol’ eyestroke Hollingsworth?
  2. B

    GYERO

    * Football gonna go 3-9 cue “oh no, we suck again” water boy GIF * Tried accepting rogue’s challenge and looking him up on instagram, and did not find him under @roguemocha . He be bluffing. * I want. No, NEED Jayden Quintance in my life. Love Brandon Garrison but he’s going to be a bonus...
  3. B

    GYERO

    Adam Sandler is what happens when you sign someone to make 20 movies and he has 8-10 ideas at best.
  4. B

    GYERO

    Cricket, did you just tell us you could do back fillips in high school? I’ll be damned
  5. B

    GYERO

    So I have a new name because the email address I signed up for my old one with I set up when I was 13 and lost access to about 8 years ago. cool. Matt Jones is getting us all back good for making fun of his buttcut 15 years ago. Well played.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade