Recent content by BigBunny12

  1. B

    Greatest HS game you ever saw?

    I'd say Mount Carmel vs. Providence semi final game from 2004. PC won 16-15 in double OT on a failed MC 2-point conversion attempt. I believe papa Seff was quoted on the radio after saying "thats the best high school football game you'll ever see". I was at JCA v RB also though, and that one was...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Nick Saban reveals the two biggest coaching regrets of his Alabama tenure
  5. 05 On3 Football Dave Portnoy confirms report of Big Noon Kickoff departure, blames Ryan Day, Ohio State