Recent content by BigBully

  1. BigBully

    Ok. I’ll tee this one up……..

    1) Getting lost in Tenton, NJ. Enough said. 2) Early 2000s on a flight from DWF to Phoenix during the Monsoon season, with a storm front approaching the airport. The pilot came on the intercom and said we would have a rough approach and for everyone to ensure their seatbelts were tightened...
  2. BigBully

    OT: Headed to London for the first time with my wife...

    Just got back from 2 weeks in the UK and Scotland. Spent 4 days in London, then rented a car and traveled through the UK and ended up in Edinburgh. As folks have already suggested, do the Hop On Hop Off bus early in your trip. It’s a great way to explore the city and find things you may like...
  3. BigBully

    WTH is going on with pants for men

    Brooks Brothers khakis. A little pricey but last forever. Classic fit and styling -- not like the new "skinny" pants. BB
  4. BigBully

    OT: Things that the store brand equivalent is not equivalent

    Jif Crunchy Peanut Butter. GV and other suck compared to Jif.
  5. BigBully

    Prescription sunglasses: Pack recommends?

    I've bought several prescrip sun glasses from Zenni and I've been very happy with them. Plus they are very price competitive.
  6. BigBully

    Dawgs & Seminoles in Pensacola on Saturday

    I'll be there. Last I heard it has been sold out since tickets were made available. There may be some tickets available on the secondary markets. BB
  7. BigBully

    Best movie soundtracks

    The Big Chill Dazed and Confused Apocalypse Now
  8. BigBully

    Where were you on 9/11/2001...

    I was driving to work listening to Chuck and Doug's morning sports show. I thought it was a hoax until I got to work and everyone was watching the events unfold. Our lives forever changed at that moment. BB
  9. BigBully

    Vehicles you have owned….

    63 Chevy Impala (hand me down) 79 Dodge Aspen (hand me down) 88 Honda Accord 95 Infiniti J30 Chevy Suburban MB S series 97 Fort F150 04 Toyota Sequoia 13 Kia Optima 20 Infiniti QX60 24 GMC Sierra
  10. BigBully

    Greens Fee Prices

    Do you have to play with a member at PCC?
  11. BigBully

    OT: Condo purchase

    Our HOA dues have doubled over the past 7 years. The driver of the increase is insurance cost for our complex. Not to mention we had our property appraised during COVID and were hit with very high labor and replacement cost which drove up our premiums. We were able to realize a decrease in...
  12. BigBully

    OT: Condo purchase

    I own a condo in PK and live here full time. A couple of things you need to know or ask the condo association is: 1. Know the rules for rentals. We only allow 7 day rentals. Some owners try to skirt the rules and do less than 7 days which results in fines and loss off amenity privileges...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set