Recent content by Bigbluecaleb

  1. B

    My pick for our surprise player this year

    I’m not seeking recognition or validation or any such thing … but my posts should show that I knew Reed would be Reed, although I’d be the first to admit I thought he’d be here 2 years … all this just to say that Perry is much better than what we are giving him credit for … I’m not saying he’s...
  2. B

    Are we hyping Jaxson Robinson up too high?

    ******** … poster is a troll … GBB🏀
  3. B

    How will the 23/24 team be remembered as a whole?

    other than trivia … they won’t … 😳
  4. B

    Edward’s to the draft

    what a joke 😕
  5. B

    Broome To The Portal!

    he has exhausted his college eligibility
  6. B

    A question for board members who were paid coaches

    at this point you concentrate on what your team does well, encourage this and them, tell them to do their best and let the cards fall where they may … and then, win or lose, tell them you love them and will always be there for them … and mean it!!!
  7. B

    Miami Drove It Into The Ditch

    their fall from grace was a bit stunning, but for those of us who get upset at our injuries, theirs were worse!!!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit