Recent content by BigBlueBubba

  1. B

    Big Blue Madness

    I think Cal lost his Mojo. I'm not saying Pope is the answer but it was in the best interest of both parties for a split. The problem came in with Banrhart eliminating the best available alternatives like Pearl and Sean Miller because they didn't pass his virtue test.
  2. B

    Alex Afari out

    I like your optimism. My fingers are stilled crossed Afari gets his eligibility back.
  3. B

    Big Blue Madness

    Just a thought but college bball could be losing it's luster. The influx of foreigners to America is propelling other sports like soccer to a new level.
  4. B

    Big Blue Madness

    I agree. If were being honest, who cares about women's basketball.
  5. B

    RIP: FB JEFF VAN NOTE

    Only knew Jeff as a radio commentator on KY football gamedays but I always thought he was great with giving the average fan a superb insight into the game and the program itself. It really made me sad to hear that he passed. Life is to short.
  6. B

    Alex Afari out

    That's a bummer. Could have a major impact on the season. https://www.on3.com/teams/kentucky-wildcats/news/what-the-loss-of-alex-afari-means-for-kentucky/
  7. B

    Mark Mitchell Officially Enters Portal

    Assuming he plays, is Mark Mitchell the best player on next years team?
  8. B

    Anybody checked out Dutton Ranch?

    It doesn't get any better. FWIW I don't think it's well written at all. Plot holes throughout the series.
  9. B

    Wrestling Thread

    Wrestling peaked in the late 90's. If they infused it with modern storylines it could really lift the genre up.
  10. B

    Anybody checked out Dutton Ranch?

    Unpopular opinion but Yellowstone sucked. It's more or less a cowboy soap opera with plot holes everywhere and little to no action just a bunch of people drinking and arguing.
  11. B

    Pray for WV

    My area experienced this type of flooding in 2022, It scars a community. Many people relocate, businesses are shuttered and jobs are lost. My heart goes out to the OP. I can say Samaritans Purse is legit. They helped many people in my area which is why I donate to them when I can. Is it me or...
  12. B

    Kohler/UK/Zoom call tom

    Click bait.
  13. B

    Paddock thread: Have you ever been woken up with a breathing tube down your throat?

    My understanding is that a vent f**ks your lungs up. A lot of people with Covid died because of unnecessarily being put on one. At that time hospitals were getting large reimbursements for putting patients on a vent so the financial incentive was there.
  14. B

    BB: Ohio judge rules for fifth year seniors

    The return of Oweh is coming!!!!!!!!!!
  15. B

    Congratulations to Jacob Polacheck for landing a job with Louisville CardinalAuthority.com

    I liked Jacob on the Youtube show he done with Jack Pilgrim. Hate to see him go.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game
  5. 05 On3 NIL Tony Petitti, Big Ten 'optimistic' about Protect College Sports Act's future in House of Representatives