Recent content by BigB87

  1. B

    Parking Question from a visiting Husker

    Not planning on doing much tailgating, unfortunately. I'm actually from LaSalle County here in Illinois, so not too far of a drive for me and my immediate family, but my dad's family is from out west in God's Country ;). I think we do plan on getting into town early, but I'll be pushing it...
  2. B

    Parking Question from a visiting Husker

    Thanks guys. Any other insight is welcome.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the recruitment, NIL battle, and Florida's surge to flip No. 1 WR Easton Royal