Recent content by Big Dawg81

  1. B

    According to the depth chart released today...

    Eddie Kelly is cleared to play. I don't if he needs an accumulation period but Charlie has said that he has been cleared
  2. B

    Before Sweeney

    Jessie Spano went from almost nerd and innocent to a showgirl and getting banged in swimming pool in about 2.2 seconds. Its funny how that works.
  3. B

    WTF is LSU doing??

    This is just what Kiffin does. The question from me is where are the university's officials. Are the just going to watch it burn? Either way, we all know how this eventually ends.
  4. B

    Why is it good to have sex with homeless women?..

    President Trump said " No men in women's sports". I quit washing dishes , doing laundry, and mopping floors. We cant have men doing women sports.
  5. B

    Sylla and Manning are back!

    Yea, I think this is far from a done deal. It might go to court and who knows what happens. The process has just started
  6. B

    The ultimatum rumor mil

    I admit that I go to elitedawgs from time to time for a good laugh. The rumor over there is that the entire football staff has been informed that its 7 wins or everybody will be fired. If that isn't enough for you, Tom Herman and Scott Frost has reached out for the job if it comes open. We can't...
  7. B

    Nolan Wells - Interview with his close friend

    Breaking News: The audio recording didn't work in their favor. They have moved on to a blood stain on the boat.
  8. B

    Coaching carousel hypothetical

    Candle would be on my short list and whatever coach takes their G6 team to the playoffs. I know some G6 coaches names will come along during the season. I would love for Lebby to figure it out and win 7 or 8 games this year and remain our head coach.
  9. B

    Coaching carousel hypothetical

    Brian Kelly is a wash. The last thing that I want to hear is a fake mississippi accent talking about how he loves fried catfish and deer hunting.
  10. B

    OT: Anyone watch the Masters of the Universe on Prime yet?

    It a kids cartoon brought back to life from the early 80's. It was my favorite as a 4 year old ( just guessing there) and it's kind of corny as 45 year old man. I don't know what people expected there.
  11. B

    MSU was not picked last place!

    It's probably our media and some national media or it could be just gas but I think we can surprise some people and finish in the top 10 in the SEC.
  12. B

    Just got back from Noxapater....

    Woody's chicken baby. That whole deli is fire
  13. B

    Could we hire PJ Fleck after this season?

    Don't worry guy! State will hire Jimbo Fisher or Brian Kelly. We love hiring guys past their prime.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Josh Pate releases updated college football ratings in pre-Week 6 JP Poll
  5. 05 On3 Football 2026 National Title Odds: Georgia leads Polymarket odds after Week 5 of season