Recent content by Big Blue Junkie

  1. B

    Our bigs

    Big win like that and you start a thread like this?
  2. B

    Game Thread - KY Wes.

    This is normally one of those games where we're tied 31-31 at the half and I'm telling myself "this is good for the development of the team". I am absolutely loving this.
  3. B

    PJ Washington repping the pigs

    As a Dallas Mavericks fan, this really sucks lol.
  4. B

    Is Pope building…….

    This guy lost his entire roster. I'll take an NCAAT appearance as a success. Anything more, I'm setting up a Mark Pope shrine.
  5. B

    Ellen says goodbye

    You say that like it's a bad thing. She's a mother and a wife. Why would she spend more time following UK basketball?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade