Recent content by Big Blue Blair

  1. B

    Lost my Angel

    My most sincere condolences jrm, I'm very sorry to hear that.
  2. B

    Wow the team has transformed!

    That's Dontaie Allen in the knee brace.
  3. B

    Take PJ situation at Face Value

    Hoping PJ can make it back by next weekend, but still hate reading stuff like this...
  4. B

    UK needs to embrace its new underdog role.

    UK...underdog role? F**k that.
  5. B

    UL may very well beat us....

    I bleed blue as much as anyone, just glad we are playing them a month from now, as opposed to this weekend. They played with a toughness that I hope our boys learn. Regardless...Dec. 29th, Cats by 12+.
  6. B

    HAHAHAHA

    So it took a miraculous ending and a banked in three pointer for #1 Virginia to beat a U6 team that UK drubbed by 30 points? I like our team.
  7. B

    JV Tweet

    It was in response to Cal hitting a half court shot. Would be nice to see him play, but I'm not holding my breath.
  8. B

    Padgett expected to name former Dookie Paulus to UL bb staff

    Great hire...from sex'n whores to slappin' floors.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Josh Pate releases updated college football ratings in pre-Week 6 JP Poll
  5. 05 On3 Football 2026 National Title Odds: Georgia leads Polymarket odds after Week 5 of season