Recent content by bhsdog22

  1. B

    CVAC 2022 - Week 5

    A lot has changed for sure.
  2. B

    CVAC 2022 - Week 5

    End of game play calling and execution is atrocious. I would also like to see how many yards of penalties we get a game. Which is another sign of bad leadership. I don't believe its all on one coach. I believe it is a combined failure. Hopefully they will get somebody in there to get it back in...
  3. B

    CVAC 2022 - Week 5

    Coaching has fallen off the cliff. We could take the easy route and blame Maiden for taking players. But I don't blame the players for wanting to better themselves and go somewhere where they have a chance to get recruited. They ran Trent off. They got an upgrade in Eanes, ran him off. Now it is...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Oregon coach Dana Altman to retire after 16 seasons with Ducks
  5. 05 On3 Football Jon Sumrall on opposing locker rooms: 'As long as there's a toilet in each one of them, we've got a chance'