Recent content by Bhamdawg1725

  1. B

    So, been invited to play golf this Sunday AM…

    Bent Brook? I see Chris Stewart (play by play) out there fairly often. Pretty cool guy.
  2. B

    OT: For you parents of teens and college kids

    This is me, too. I don’t get the lacing stuff with heavier more potent stuff. There’s people on the streets that would love some extra Fent. But dealers are lacing other recreational stuff with it? Im pretty ignorant on this stuff.
  3. B

    Hate to hear this - Finebaum going for the jugular on Cohen…

    First sentence is spot on. Second sentence: Florida dominated Auburn. With 8 minutes left Florida was up 17 and had outgained Auburn 480 to 210. Auburn couldn’t do anything until Florida parked the bus. It was a dominant performance. And one of the reasons Florida is favored this week.
  4. B

    24 Hours Till Kickoff & The Oxford Apocalypse Has Commenced

    I find this all fascinating from the bunch that preached from the high heavens (merely a decade ago), how their success was based on “the love for one another and not the hatred of their opponent”. I remember countless fans of theirs pushing that narrative on Facebook and Twitter when Freeze...
  5. B

    Minnesota Slogan brought to you by Strange Brew Coffeehouse...

    Prince: “Purify yourselves in Lake Minnetonka” Smoot: “And get tested afterwards”
  6. B

    Minnesota Slogan brought to you by Strange Brew Coffeehouse...

    Forget the game, after-party with Smoot on Lake Minnetonka.
  7. B

    Minnesota Game

    Saw the alumni association posted their pre game gathering info… but more importantly, a discounted block of tickets to the Twins game Friday night. Twins playing the Cleveland IndiGuardians. Nate Lowe has been playing everyday for Cleveland. So a good chance to see a Bulldog play. Also saw...
  8. B

    So Chuck Oliver asks Dave Bartoo about Dan Mullen

    CUSA and Big East vs ACC probably had more to do with that. He was a helluva coach. And a poor motorcyclist.
  9. B

    Do you give to State Excellence Fund(SEF) or subscribe to State 1878?

    These numbers are alarming. I suspect if you polled an OM board it would almost be the opposite percentages. I have some OM co workers that are marginally involved. Don’t read the boards. Barely follow in twitter. Tune in to watch the games on Saturdays. His brother called him 4 years ago and...
  10. B

    Soccer vs UAB 7pm

    These UAB announcers are blind. Clearly off her chest.
  11. B

    OT: Transition from Candence to Huntington.

    The letter I received said the mobile app and online banking platform would go down Thursday and be back up this weekend. And I was able to get a personalized tutorial on the business online for my treasury stuff for business. Debit card still worked this morning for coffee. That said, the...
  12. B

    OT: Transition from Candence to Huntington.

    Curious what’s the **** show? I received all my new account numbers, business and personal, new debit cards to be activated on Monday, and was able to enroll in Huntington online banking easily. I did call my local branch manager about the routing and account number changing and they assured no...
  13. B

    Down goes Jawja

    Something to root for, looking ahead to UGA next game: If Jackson goes 0-5 and Lujo goes 3-5 then Jackson loses the batting title and therefore the triple crown. Would preserve Palmeiro and Rooker as the only 2 winners. (Also assuming they get eliminated)
  14. B

    Troy Super

    I think our OF from last year that came in as late defensive replacement also plays for Little Rock. Michael OBrien. Not sure how much he plays. I know his parents were extremely unhappy with his playing time here last year.
  15. B

    UGA tickets

    We get around 400 tickets. 160ish of those will go to players/coaches/managers pass list. 240 will get released to BC members on priority basis. Unless you’re top 1% Bulldog Club, I wouldn’t bank on it through us. Keep an eye on secondary market price drop once UGA releases theirs.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Elite recruits energized by Texas A&M, and the Aggies are buzzing with many blue-chippers, new offers like Adrian Peterson Jr.
  5. 05 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'