Recent content by BGWentworth

  1. B

    BBM Replay?

    I think it will be here eventually. https://youtube.com/@o__ball__o368?feature=shared
  2. B

    Pitino

    You don’t represent the fanbase by any stretch of the imagination based on his reception tonight. You’re the 1%. There’s always a few of you that just prefer to be negative about everything.
  3. B

    Edwards game remind me of Ron Mercer & Derek Anderson

    Lay off. Smooth is special needs.
  4. B

    Time to upgrade some facilities

    Yah, if we could just get our facilities up to par with UCONN’s…
  5. B

    UK Baseball: After the season they have had, what kind of recruiting class do they have coming in for next season ?

    Me no follow baseball recruiting. We had some really good transfers this year. We desperately need to upgrade our pitching staff.
  6. B

    Did Tyler Ulis sign on to Cals staff ?

    The daily Ulis post 🤦🏻‍♂️. We’ll have the daily Rondo one next.
  7. B

    Tough couple of days for UConn fans

    Yah, it sucks to be them 🙄
  8. B

    Ulis returning?

    Rondo is the other guy that keeps getting brought up. He’s a nut job. I just don’t think having a former player on staff is a big deal. Assistants (other than the top couple on staff) are a dime a dozen in most instances.
  9. B

    Watching Jaxson Robinson

    Reminds me of of a poor man’s Gimel Martinez.
  10. B

    Ulis returning?

    I met Elon Musk once
  11. B

    Another addition to Pope's staff?

    You realize he isn’t a former player right?? I mean, that’s all I’ve heard on here is that we must hire a former player. Forget about this guy’s qualifications, go get Rondo 🤦🏻‍♂️
  12. B

    Ulis returning?

    There is a weird fascination for having Ulis be part of this coaching staff. I loved the guy as a player, but I find it pretty strange that he gets brought up every other week on here. Nobody knows if he is a good coach or not other than unsubstantiated rumors. He learned from Cal for goodness...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act