Recent content by BftCocks09

  1. B

    Shula vs Briles

    Regardless of how the rest of the season plays out, I think it’s a good idea to never mention that name again on here for the rest of time.
  2. B

    Store launched to sell fan gear for Herbstreit's dog

    The whole treat dogs as if they’re people thing that has come on the last few years has been very strange to me. Nothing against dogs, but they’re animals, not people. And there are so many people these days who treat their dog as if it’s an actual child or something. It’s very bizarre.
  3. B

    Anybody else pissed off that most of the Braves games are blacked out around here?

    It does take sophisticated mind to enjoy a late-July white knuckle 1-0 thriller between the Braves and Nats. I like to think of myself as such.
  4. B

    Anybody else pissed off that most of the Braves games are blacked out around here?

    We can’t all be civilized. With a little practice though, you might get there one day.
  5. B

    Lou Holtz in hospice care...

    Lol I’m about as conservative as the coke but this one made me chuckle.
  6. B

    Ladies BB

    I knew we were done for when we didn’t even get a shot off. Had we gotten a clean look and missed things may have been different in OT. But I knew OK had our number mentally when that happened.
  7. B

    WBB vs Texas

    And yet a tie game.
  8. B

    Current Roster Overview

    Wow. Can’t believe I missed that one. Where to?
  9. B

    Current Roster Overview

    Honestly asking, is there a reason Josiah Thompson isn’t listed with the O line?
  10. B

    Well, lookie lookie MBB

    Only up 10 now. It’s a forgone conclusion they’re going to blow it now right?
  11. B

    Fulwiley looks plain bad at LSU

    She’s getting paid a little something to be there. Don’t feel too bad.
  12. B

    Ouch! Heisman voter brutal response

    It was maybe the weakest field I can remember in recent memory. If it was possible to not give it to anyone this year I would’ve done that. There was no player that made you say “wow.” Connor Shaw was better than Pavia.
  13. B

    What's everyone's thought's on the game today? Not what the line is or what your neighbor tells you but your own personally feelings. ***

    What does Clemson have to play for? The difference in the toilet bowl versus the snack bowl?
  14. B

    Carolina vs Northwestern

    Meechie is a menace.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.