Recent content by Bevos1

  1. B

    Good afternoon. In reply to Eric's message of any issues, I have but one. I am able to read all...

    Good afternoon. In reply to Eric's message of any issues, I have but one. I am able to read all links. No problem. But, when the "photo of the day" link appears, there is no photo. That's it. I can live without it, but they are nice to enjoy. Especially the Friday photos:) Thank you.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit