Recent content by BESTOF828

  1. B

    Corvian @ Heritage

    Been watching awhile as well. 1999 graduate. We have come a long way!
  2. B

    Corvian @ Heritage

    2017 would’ve been hell of a game. Also forgetting about the 2015 team that whooped a Mitchell team that went to the 1AA state title game and lost to WRH.
  3. B

    Corvian @ Heritage

    Agreed. 2017 is 2-3 touchdowns better than other teams. I do believe though that this team has had the best road to win it. Sometimes it’s about how the stars align. Joey Robinson deserves a state title as much as anyone. I also believe if Heritage would’ve been in 1a from start he would already...
  4. B

    Corvian @ Heritage

    Got to put the Covid year state runner up team with Hall in this conversation as well. I agree the 2017 team was the best to come through Heritage. 2018 I believe may have been 2nd best. Toss up between them in 2009. This team is very well disciplined but just don’t have what those teams did in...
  5. B

    Round 4 Scores 12/06/2024

    Correct. But one more week of practice feels good.
  6. B

    Round 4 Scores 12/06/2024

    Wish I could say I hate it for MT Airy fans🥴
  7. B

    Round 4 Scores 12/06/2024

    Looks to be the regional final will be played in the pit next friday night
  8. B

    Round 3 Scores 11/29/2024

    I wouldn’t even comment if my team got embarrassed that bad.
  9. B

    Round 3 Scores 11/29/2024

    I don’t think nothing worked so you resorted to cheap shots.
  10. B

    Round 3 Scores 11/29/2024

    East Wilkes awful sportsmanship. Pretty bad to act like that after you just got embarrassed that bad.
  11. B

    East Wilkes @ Heritage

    I bet you was the water boy in high school based on how much you fantasize about your team :)
  12. B

    SCORES for For Friday Games 11/8/24

    We will see in a few weeks. Your fingers has to be sore from everything you post😂😂
  13. B

    post scores for -9-06

    I have never seen nothing like it.
  14. B

    Week 2 scores

    Erwin-13 Mtn Heritage -12 Halftime
  15. B

    Cutler Adams

    Not trying to take nothing away from Cutler at all. Just have seen numerous posts about him being all-time WNC leading rusher and didn't think he had surpassed Trey or Jager.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game
  5. 05 On3 NIL Tony Petitti, Big Ten 'optimistic' about Protect College Sports Act's future in House of Representatives